Happy New Year to all!
On Thursday, February 9th, the Yale Club of the Netherlands will host our 7th annual Feb Club Emeritus party in the center of Amsterdam at Café Luxembourg, described as “one of the world’s great cafes” by the New York Times.
With over over 5,000 participants at 100 events across the globe, the Feb Club Emeritus (www.febclubemeritus.com) has become the largest Yale alumni event. Meet old friends and make new ones. We have had between 15 and 30 people each year, and hope to see many of the over 100 Yale-alums in the Netherlands.
Dinner can be ordered by those who want it, and general festivities for all. There’s no entrance fee (it’s pay your own way), but please register by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Spui 24, 1012 XA Amsterdam
easily reached via trams 1, 2, and 5.
- Renaming Calhoun College: Yale Daily News Survey & Report
- 9 February: 7th Annual Feb Club Borrel in Amsterdam
- An intimate evening with the British Royal Collection: 17 November in the Hague
- A call to young alumni from the Ivy Circle
- if you’re in London 11 October… our own Jason File will be speaking
What's happening at Yale?